13 May 2004

Found on .::Bartcop::.
Subject: You don't want to watch it
There are a number of web sites on the Internet that have the whole video of Nick Berg getting his head cut off.

Having viewed the video - you don't want to watch it. I decided to watch it because it is what really happened and it is the price of fighting a fraudulent war. But having watched it I strongly recommend that you don't. It's enough to know that the guy was beheaded alive and that it was not a quick death. I'm still in shock as I write this.

Having said that - I think that every single member of Congress who voted for the war and every one of those generals in the chain of command who decided that torture was a good idea and let this happen - they should all be forced to see the video - and see the results of what happens when you have a clueless president. Had we gone after the real terrorists instead of Saddam this would never have happened. We are on the verge of losing this war because we have wasted our resources fighting the wrong enemy. It's time we got out of Iraq - turn it over to the UN - and go after Osama bin Laden. Let's go after the real terrorists who actually cut the man's head off and were behind 9-11, instead. —Marc Perkel

I don't know what made Marc want to watch it, and I don't want to know.

Things are going from bad to worse over there. I can't help but think about the cheerleaders (of the black skin persuasion) for war, who ignored the racist nature of the illegal invasion. Most of them, I'm certain, will begin to backpedal as support steadily erodes. They are the weak of mind who cannot bear NOT to be on the good side of loudmouth, malicious white folks. Their stupidity is sickening.

No comments: